A precision ski specific file is paramount to achieving high quality sharp edges.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This SIDECUT ski & snowboard file is 100 x 25mm / 4 x 1 inch, rectangular in shape and hard-chromed.
- Cut 14 means 14 teeth per centimeter and is our most popular and a medium cut file. It's best used for the bulk of your side-edge filing.
- Laser-printed arrow indicates the file direction.
- Best used for side-edge filing. Take a look at Step 3 of our Advanced How-To Tune your skis video to learn more.
- Designed to work with our SIDECUT File Guides with Trigger Clamp System.
- Remember to finish with a SIDECUT Diamond or Ceramic Stone.
- This is European made file and preferred exclusively by many professional serviceman.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Tip: Shorter 100mm files work better than longer files for side-edge work because you get one point of contact cutting the contour of the side-cut which means you get the exact angle you desire. Longer files with a tang are not meant for use on File Guides because they affect the accuracy of the bevel.
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Powder skis & Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.