A precision ski specific file is paramount to achieving high quality work on your edges.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The 250mm x 25mm / 10 x 1 inch SIDECUT file is best for used base-edge filing and for top-sheet removal.
- Fits perfectly in our SIDECUT base bevel guides.
- 12 teeth per cm delivers a medium cut.
- The longer 250mm file works better than shorter 100mm files for base-edge work because you can continuously move the file when it loads up with debris.
- This is European made file and preferred exclusively by many professional technicians.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Tip: eliminate filings binding up between the file and the base-edge by using only 150mm and 250mm length files.
- Remember to finish with a SIDECUT Diamond or Ceramic Stone for optimal finish of your base-edges.
- Watch step 1 of our learn how-to-tune adult skis video: Instructional Tuning Videos
Used For: Race, All-Mountain, Powder skis & Snowboarders.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.