The USST item below was 100% donated to the 2Hammers.org to help fund the Coaches Mentor Program for the 2022/23 Season. You can help us reach our funding goal of $15,000 through the purchase/donation of this item - The ADL will donate 100% of the proceeds of these items to the 2Hammers fund and supply purchasers with a donation receipt which is tax-deductible from the 2Hammers.org. IRS 501c3 – ID 82-5062642 Contributors can also submit their donation receipt to their corporations for matching funds if applicable.
If you can have your donation matched by the Corporation, you work for and and want to donate half the cost of the contribution - please select the half price option and we will send you a receipt for your matching contribution from your corporation.
The Ski Jacket of the US Ski Team from 2020 season with stretch shell and GORE-TEX® laminate combine with eco-friendly PrimaLoft® Insulation for a perfect combo of waterproof comfort in frigid conditions. It features all the details necessary for any mission on or off the mountain, including interior stretch cuffs, interior stretch panels, a removable powder skirt, and pockets for everything from your season pass to goggles.
This is a warm durable Jacket that will keep you warm and dry on and off the slopes. A great jacket for spectating at the Kitz & Wengen Dreamtrips!!
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® ® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- PrimaLoft® ® Silver ECO Insulation (100g)
- YKK ® Zippers
- Fixed helmet compatible hood
- Fully seam taped
- YKK ® Vislon ® center front zipper
- Underarm ventilation system
- Drop in cargo lower hand pockets
- Zippered upper hand pockets
- Removable powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Data card, internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs
- with thumb holes
- Silver Chassis™: Targeted interior stretch panels, removable
- powder skirt with snapback feature and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- USST crest patch on team colorway along with all sponsors from 2020