Having a solid sturdy set of ski vices that mounts to variable tables is the cornerstone to any good tuning set up.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Durable & heavy-duty all metal construction.
- 60mm wide centre jaw clamp pads offer excellent grip and stability for skis.
- Center clamp jaw opens to accept skis up to 100mm wide. The range is 35-100mm.
- Use on skis wider than 100mm by clamping the binding plate instead of the sidewalls for an even better grip.
- Center clamp has rubber pads on top of the jaws so that you can safely rest your bases on while adjusting bindings or doing top sheet work.
- Ski Vices clamp to workbenches or tables up to 60mm thick.
- Includes two end supports that adjust in height from 130mm to 170mm.
- These end supports also feature independent clamps to secure the skis for side edge work.
- Ends supports can pivot up to 50 Degrees (from straight position) for multiple angle settings for those who prefer different viewing angles when side edge tuning.
- Third party adapters to convert to snowboard or Nordic skis that click onto the end supports do fit and can be sources separately.
Used by: Ski Racers, Free-riders, Snowboarders and Nordic Skiers.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.