Finally an economical wax iron that accurately controls temperature.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Features a red LED control light that toggles on/off indicating accurate temperature is maintained
- Melts even the hardest waxes with ease
- A smooth control dial to easily adjust temperature by 1.0º increments and has a range from 80º-170ºCelsius or 176º-338ºFahrenheit
- Contains a memory function that displays the last temperature you set each time it's turned on
- Built-in microprocessor to precisely control temperature fluctuations
- The solid and compact ergonomic chassis enables waxing in a several positions
- Features a polished aluminium base-plate that distributes wax more evenly and improves flow
- Smooth rounded edges eliminate the chance of damaging your bases
- Extra thick base plate ensures superb heat retention. Dimensions of the soleplate: L145mm x W105mm x Thickness = 18mm
- Power = 1000Watts. 100-127Voltage range
- A long 2.0 meter power cord makes it easy to use without an extension cord
Used For: Race, Alpine, Nordic and Snowboard.
SIDECUT® Ski & Snowboard tuning and wax products in Canada, USA, Europe, Norway, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand.