ADL KULKEA THERMAL TREKKER
ADL Colorway for 2022/23: Cool Grey, Black, Red
Everyone should have a heated boot bag. Arriving at the mountain with warm boots keeps your feet warmer longer and makes putting on your boots a much easier task. Not only that you can keep your ADL Bootbag Burritos nice and warm on the way up to the mountain!
Kulkea's critically acclaimed heated ski boot bag will get you to the mountain with toasty warm boots. The innovative Thermal Conduction Design™ directly transfers heat to both sides and the bottom of each ski boot while also emanating into the central compartment for apparel. Boots are warmed within 90 minutes and inserts are kept safe. Coupled with Kulkea's Intuitive Packing System™ the Thermal Trekker stores and organizes gear to make your ski adventure outstanding.
HEATED SKI BOOT BAG FEATURES
- Intuitive Packing System™ – Make packing seamless so that you will leave nothing behind, including a wide mouthed front pocket for gloves, water bottles, lunch and personal items, a top pocket for face masks and bandanas and a large top loading center compartment for ski pants, tops, base layers and gear.
- Heated Side Boot Pockets – Two ski boot contoured, insulated and heated side boot pockets, each with their own warming system and designed for the most effective heating of ski boots.
- Helmet Sling - Deploys for more storage capacity and helmet ventilation.
- Goggle Protection – Store eyewear in a protective scratch-proof internal pouch.
- Stow-away Straps – Shoulder straps and waist belt easily tuck behind the back panel for airline baggage check.
- Backpack Grade Support – Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with spacer mesh padded back panel and lifter and sternum straps.
- Pack Release™ - Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Extended Zipper Pulls – Extended zipper pulls for easy use with gloved hands.
- Performance Handle – Durable polyurethane wrapped easy grip top handle.
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers - Protects against heavy use.
- ID Panel
This Product is only available for sale in the United States.
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (US Size - Men's 13 / Women's 14)
- Volume: 62L / 3800 cu in
- Dimensions: 18"H (boot pockets) x 14.5"L x 20"W
- Materials: Durable, water-resistance polyurethane coated: 1680D nylon, 600D Kodra, 420D polyester, and durable, waterproof PVC free tarpaulin (TPU) sides and bottom.
- 3 Heat Setting Controller: Low, Medium and High temperature settings with max pad temperature of 140F.
- Dual Plugs: 120V wall plug &7 12V (7.5A) automobile plug
- Manufactured: Vietnam
AC Plug / 3 Heat Setting Controller
The AC plug has a 3 Heat Settling Controller for warming boots. The settings adjust the wattage and time to generate 140F/60C of heat. The AC plug is connected by an 80" / 203cm cord and is for use indoors only.
- H (160W) – For use between 1-3 hours.
- M (120W) – For use between 3-6 hours.
- L (80W) – For use between 6-8 hours.
Note: The guidance above is subject to surrounding room temperatures and the temperature at which boots are before heating. Do not heat for longer than 8 hours.
The DC plug is for keeping boots warm during automobile transit. Upon arrival at the ski destination, turn-off the automobile and unplug the bag. The 12V DC plug is 90W (Draws 7.5 Amps) and connected by a 65" / 165cm cord.
Note: Use of the DC plug while the motor is not running may deplete the automobile's battery. To reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning do not use the DC plug while the automobile is stationary.